Do you ever feel like asking God why you were the one chosen to do something? Why not send someone else? That is what Moses did. Moses was so persistent that God’s anger burned against him. Here is what came of that interaction.
Watch on YouTube. Text is Exo 4:1-16.
- Sermon: I Will Praise the Lord - October 8, 2017
- God’s Call is Forever - April 4, 2017
- Remember and Live by Grace - March 22, 2017
- Worship in Spirit and Truth - March 19, 2017
- “What Can I Do for You?” - February 12, 2017
- To Seek and Save the Lost - September 11, 2016
- Weeds in the Daisy Pot - June 27, 2016
- Daddy’s girl - June 19, 2016
- The Two Trees and the Everyday Fall - June 1, 2016
- Can We Carry the Cross - March 25, 2016